In connection with the entry into force on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) - RODO, we would like to inform:
1. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 lit. of RODO, i.e. based on the necessity of processing for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator.
2. Legally legitimate interests pursued by the company consist of offering customers products and services in the field of IT solutions. The company does not share data with other entities unless additional arrangements have been made in this regard. The processing of personal data falls within the scope of Corecom’s business activities.
3. Personal data are processed manually and automatically to provide Corecom customers with comprehensive economic information as part of the offered products, to conduct business in accordance with the law (accounting) as well as for statistical purposes.
4. The administrator processes personal data in the following scope: name, surname, position, contact details (phone number, email address), company address data in which they are made available by the public sources - ie available on websites and official registers.
5. In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the right to:
Requests from the Administrator to access personal data,
Requests from the Administrator to correct personal data,
Requests from the Administrator to delete personal data,
Requests from the Administrator to limit the processing of personal data,
Object to the processing of personal data,
Transfer of personal data,
Complaint to the supervisory authority.
6. Administrator makes every effort to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of personal data against their accidental or deliberate destruction, accidental loss, change, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all applicable regulations.